"The thunder of Sinai and the Sermon on the Mount are pursuing and will overtake the ages, rebuking in their course all error and proclaiming the kingdom of heaven on earth. Truth is revealed. It needs only to be practised." (S&H) (emphasis added)
Where do you first turn when:
- You have a difficult problem in your work
- You feel a physical discomfort
- You feel an emotional discomfort (e.g., anxiety)
- You feel annoyed by what you are reading in the news
- You feel lost and don’t know which way to go
- Hatred is being expressed toward you
- You have been blessed by some good fortune
- You want something you do not have
- A relationship is causing you difficulty
- You are short on funds
- In church?
- In prayer chair?
- When there is a need?
- When there is harmony?
Honestly answering the above will give you a good appraisal of where you stand, and where you could do better in practising Truth - a.k.a. turning to divine Intelligence, turning to divine Love, turning to your best and ever Friend, God.